O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 239 days ago
We are looking for a motivated person to be a Release Train Engineer/Agile Project Manager for the GCS Service Cloud. This person will be leading the Salesforce.com Service Cloud team and driving the implementation of a new instance of Service Cloud for Mastercard. The team is fairly new and global, so we need someone who can provide direction and drive this project to completion, as well as drive future roadmap for this service. This role will be working with all levels in the organization. They will need to collaborate, prioritize, and ensure things get accomplished in a timely fashion.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization. The must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities.
• Experience leading / managing work streams on full life cycle enterprise implementations including cloud based integrations
• Participate in sessions with internal customers and other team members to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis.
• Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
• Act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Own the overall solution for the projects
• Drive click-based solution (where possible) for business processes using Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and other Force.com Solutions
• Work directly with clients to lead projects, manage timelines, and communicate issues and risks.
• Involved from start of the project all the way through the deployment and will actively participate and manage requirements gathering, design, development, validation/testing and deployment of the project.
• Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members.
• Strong experience in SAFe methodology
• Excellent presentation, written/verbal communication, documentation, and client-facing skills, and a demonstrated ability to communicate with non-technical clients regarding technical issues
• Salesforce Certifications a strong plus
• SAFe/Agile Certifications a strong plus
• External consulting experience with a big consulting firm.
• Superior knowledge of the Salesforce.com Service Cloud Function & Processes
•Bachelor'sdegree in computer science, information systems, orothertechnology-related field