This position will provide leadership and direction on complex projects/initiatives through execution of consulting services and portfolio management, which includes but is not limited to accountability for implementation of project deliverables with a focus on business planning, communications and change management within Corporate Finance.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Analyzes complex project and/or program plans to validate if project outcomes will meet the business needs and align/support operational plans/objectives and recommends mitigation plan
- Develops & executes complex effective project management throughout the project development lifecycle, including but not limited to: project planning, resource planning change management and communications planning, & managing changes to scope.
- Directs and delivers complex projects and/or programs conforming to project management standards and processes as designated by his/her assigned area of responsibility, including applicable change control and project management methodology.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on project management and business analysis best practice standards, templates and practices
- Provides consultation with project owners and appropriate stakeholders to manage project quality.
- Collaborates effectively with management and appropriate project stakeholders on complex issues and conflicts that impact time, cost, scope, quality and risk of assigned projects.
- Identifies complex project/program resourcing needs & facilitates the procurement of needed hardware, software & human resources for the project.
- Consults with project owners and appropriate stakeholders to manage project quality and cost.
- Advises and collaborates with project owners and appropriate personnel to manage project/program quality and cost.
- Using structured requirements process, clearly articulates, documents and validates complex business requirements.
- Collaborates with internal and/or external stakeholders to assess, select and recommend complex solutions and/or alternative approaches that will achieve business goals.
- Champions and enhances the direction of emerging solutions to meet the needs of complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives.
- Directs and delivers on emerging solutions utilizing established delivery methodologies, tools and artifacts that align to this area of responsibility.
- Provides thought leadership on emerging solutions to meet the needs of complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives.
- Advises and collaborates with key internal and/or external stakeholders to elicit complex business issues, determine root cause(s), and capture business needs.
- Provides expertise and collaborates with internal and/or external stakeholders to assess, select and recommend complex solutions and/or alternative approaches that will achieve business goals.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) (Minimum Required)
- 5- 7+ years experience in Project Management and/or Business Analysis that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position. (Required)
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and an aptitude to drive and accept change.
- Demonstrates strong portfolio and project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple project in a time-sensitive environment and meeting deadlines. #L