We are looking for a hands-on and highly motivated team player with exceptional IT-Management skills and Cloud Management experience. You will take on full responsibility of projects for our strategic accounts, delivering discovery workshops via rollout-projects in order to establish an IT-Ecosystem using our LeanIX solutions as an enabler. Your work will be closely aligned with your colleagues from Customer Success and Sales teams within our Watertown office, as well as in Germany. You will be responsible for representing Professional Services in our Watertown office and foster routines that enable the team to scale in the U.S. market.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Ownership and completion of hands-on projects in an IT-Management and Cloud environment
- Working with a leading SaaS Solution for Enterprise Architecture Management and adjacent disciplines
- Contributing to the development of a new team in the U.S. market
- Continuously enhancing our suite of professional services offerings
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams, representing the Professional Services team in the U.S.
- A fast-paced company with a collaborative mindset
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5-8 years of IT Management experience in an internationally operating consulting company
- Understanding of large Enterprise IT organizations, IT Portfolio Management, EAM, and Cloud Management
- Project management / leadership experience
- Knowledge of ServiceNow and IT-Cost Management. Business Transformation Management knowledge is a strong plus
- Willingness to grow with high energy level
- Confident and conscientious mindset