CVS Health is looking for a talented and agile analytics professional to join the Retail Customer and Marketing Analytics team. This team is focused on enhancing the corporate understanding of the CVS Pharmacy ® retail customer
and measuring marketing initiatives across multiple business lines, including Front Store, Pharmacy and Minute Clinic.
The Senior Consultant, Pharmacy Analytics will mine large datasets to understand the behavior of pharmacy patients, with a focus on analytics relating to segmentation, migration and valuation. Key responsibilities will include analyzing
consumer behavior, measuring retention and acquisition, evaluating consumer trends and leveraging data to make business recommendations.
The ideal candidate will have an advanced analytics background with experience in retail or healthcare.
- Analyze transactional data to provide insight into consumer behavior in the retail pharmacy, within and across
segments, markets and channels
- Leverage data to drive awareness of business opportunities, helping to support the development of new initiatives
- Recommend and implement analytic strategies that will enable effective measurement of behavioral changes
- Integrate and evaluate data from multiple internal and external sources to provide context and depth to behavioral analyses
- Produce and enhance customer-centric reporting to enable better decision-making by internal teams
- 3+ years working in analytics with a track record of delivering insights and
- Expertise in SQL and related experience working in an enterprise data environment
- Experience using data analysis and visualization tools such as SAS, SPSS, R, Python, SQL,
and Tableau Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- High levels of self-motivation and attention to detail
- Experience with advanced analytic techniques, such as predictive modeling, regression analysis, A/B
testing, marketing mix, and life-time value is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or related field; Advanced degree in Data Science or Analytics field is preferred