Our client is currently seeking a talented Senior Implementation Consultant. Reporting to a Senior Implementation Manager, the Senior Implementation Consultant is responsible for the delivery of high-quality implementation projects, and may serve as a point of escalation for team members with any functional questions related to project work. Senior Implementation Consultants have responsibility for applying best practices for all implementation work throughout the project phases. Remote employees will be considered based on qualifications and experience.
- Implements business processes and system configuration necessary to meet client requirements.
- Effectively applies company methodology and enforces implementation standards.
- Conducts blueprint engagements and produces related collateral.
- Works to minimize project risks; ensures all functional risks are quantified and addressed.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Manages smaller projects independently.
- Maintains 75% utilization rate.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Facilitates effective client meetings.
- Establishes trust and credibility with clients by accurately documenting their requirements and following up on project items.
- Ability to understand and resolve customer issues.
- Ability to hold business discussions with financial/IT professionals at various levels.
- Ability to produce high-quality project documentation.
Possesses a thorough understanding of comoany modules capabilities and constraints, including the following:
- Core Data
- Core Cash Management
- General Ledger Posting
- General Ledger Reconciliation
- Financial Transactions
- Bank Account Administration
- System Administration
- Data Exchange
- Serves as an internal Subject Matter Expert on one or more of the company modules.
- Supplies training to clients on modules.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging capabilities and the potential application on client engagements.
- Contributes to and improves Client Services artifacts, processes, and best practices.
- Possesses and seeks to develop a thorough understanding of company Modules and capabilities.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction.
- Effectively sets and manages client expectations.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond standard training.
- Trains other team members and clients through both formal and informal training programs.
- Strengthens company product knowledge by attending company training sessions.
- Possesses 3-4years Treasury management and/or financial services experience.
- Baccalaureate or Graduatedegrees in Business or Finance or relevant work experience.
- CTP a plus.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous project/customer management experience.
- Excellent time management skills as multiple clients and projects will be managed simultaneously.
- Capability to work with teams in multiple countries, across time zones.
- Up to 50%travelrequired.