This role will lead the infrastructure modeling for the various Conduent sectors - Healthcare, Commercial, Government, Transportation and Customer Experience in partnership with the sales, technology solution management and technology general manager leaders.
- Defining cost models and TCO for Infrastructure (On-Prem and Public Cloud) solutions in collaboration with Sales, Solution Architecture and Application platform services organization
- Ability to review contracts and RFP requirements
- Maintain base cost models in partnership with Finance, Contracts, and Infrastructure architect to develop standard pricing model templates for IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS solutions
- Large scale network, compute and storage architectures to model Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for existing and new solutions.
- Work closely with engineering teams, DevOps, Cloud-Ops team and Business Partners, provide hands-on engagement to develop responses to Requests for Proposals (RFP) provided by clients
- Embrace and focus on emerging technology
- Experience in redefining models to optimize utilization and provide cost savings
- 8+ years of experience with Cloud and/or Data Center Infrastructure solutions
- Experience in datacenter and cloud compute implementation environment is plus
- A proven history of creating financial models of complex product and business objectives
- Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
- Financial modeling experience is a must
- Professional experience in contract negotiation and review is a plus
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/Business or equivalent experience