The Senior Consultant works in implementation teams on customer engagements. They create functional requirements specifications, assist with quality assurance testing, and help train end-users of the application. The Senior Consultant will be expected to be familiar with project implementation methodologies and project management activities. Travel and on-site presence at customer sites are typically required.
The Senior Consultant's responsibilities include participating in implementations of Model N systems as a member of the Professional Services Technical Team; Participating in requirements gathering and documentation; participating in performing gap analysis between system and requirements; participating in developing solutions for gaps; Participating in testing the requirements; Assisting customers with understanding the system. Must be available to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States.
Employer will accept Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field and 2 years of work experience in job offered or in a business analyst-related or computer-related occupation. Must be available to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States.
Experience must include at least 2 years of experience with each of the following:
- Working directly with customers;
- Analyzing processes and methodologies, business models, data, concepts and technologies;
- Using web technologies and applications to improve business process models;
- Implementing enterprise software including SAP, Siebel, and Oracle;
- Using databases and application servers, including Java and PL/SQL;
- Conducting QA and testing of the implemented systems;
- Utilizing Microsoft Excel including lookups, pivot tables, data trends, and building visuals to represent data;
- Application of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies including Agile, Scrum or Waterfall;
- Revenue management processes such as incentive and rebate management, pricing, and contracting.