Senior Consultant / Manager / Sr. Manager - Energy & Utilities
About Cognizant E&U (Energy & Utilities)
Cognizant's Energy and Utilities consulting practice serves Energy and Utilities companies with a wide array of strategic consulting and business process services solutions, supported by proven IT frameworks and accelerators. We have a team of 300+ domain consultants across the E&U value chain with a global spread. Key utility focus areas include Digital, Utility Operations, ETRM, Asset and Work Management, Customer Solutions, Smart Metering and Smart Grid solutions.
Cognizant E&U practice works with 80+ customers across NA, UK, CE and APAC including 6 of the Top 10 utilities in NA and 3 of the Big Six in the UK. We have a strong focus on digital transformation across the value chain, trading & risk management and de-regulated energy market operation business segments. We work closely with our clients to implement business solutions supporting their strategic initiatives in these segments, as these are high growth areas for Cognizant and there is executive focus to continuously improve our offerings and capabilities in this space.
- Strong utility consulting Experience.
- Strong Project Management skills in multivendor managed programs.
- Strong experience in Distributed Energy Resource Management implementation areas (DER).
- Strong Experience in Proven expertise in Solar, Wind, Storage and Electric Vehicle IT Project experience.
- Strong IT-OT, IOT experience in utilities.
- Strong understanding domain experience in Grid operations, Smart Grid, Asset Management, MIcrogrids, DERs, Meter to Cash.
- Strong and proven though leadership in DER and smart Grid, IoT space.
- Full working experience of SDLC and Agile project delivery.
- Strong stakeholder management & interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for on time in budget project delivery.