Senior Consultant / Manager Consultant
About Cognizant Technology Solutions
Cognizant is a leading provider of Information Technology, Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Business Process Outsourcing services. Cognizant’s single-minded mission is to dedicate our business process and technology innovation know-how, deep industry expertise, and worldwide resources to working together with customers to make their businesses stronger. As a customer-centric, relationship-driven partner, we are redefining the way companies experience and benefit from global services. Our unique delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer satisfaction. Cognizant delivers a trusted partnership, cost reductions and business results.
Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500. Cognizant is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
Work with Airline Crew planning supervisors to understand their system requirements and help design and document technology solutions.
· Create user stories, BRDs, wireframes to document requirements.
· Support enhancements of crew management applications.
· Potentially liaise with product vendors to get a holistic perspective of needs and requirements.
· Review work of other consultants, testers and contractors for functional accuracy.
· Reasonable understanding of crew rostering, crew pairing, crew operations, regulations and manpower planning.
· Work collaboratively with onsite and offshore colleagues to complete deliverables.
1. Participate in project reviews and contribute towards domain building within the account Plan, manage, facilitate and drive Business Readiness activities for the Program.
o Establish and source go-live reporting and metrics.
o Establish and source post-production metrics and operational dashboards.
o Identify and capture post-implementation business risks.
o Organize and facilitate business continuity planning, department playbooks, manual backup procedures.
o Organize and coordinate command center activities.
o Organize and facilitate end-user support plan.
2. Plan, manage, facilitate and drive Technical Readiness activities for the Program.
o Plan and facilitate activities for pre-production validations (failover, performance, etc.).
o Coordinate readiness activities related to data migration, deployment planning, dress rehearsals, and activations.
o Plan and capture system readiness and cutover activities.
o Develop, communicate, and execute a help desk transition plan.
Responsibilities of the Production Readiness Analyst will not include User Acceptance Testing, Training, Communications, or Change Network activities.
· Partners with Program Leadership and vendors in support of the program’s objectives.
· Viewed as a lead resource, responsible for driving the identification of readiness tasks and proposing risk mitigation techniques.
· Mentors and coaches workstream Leads on readiness best practices and techniques.
· Proactively monitors business risks and readiness impacts to ensure appropriate level of priority, visibility and escalation.
· Leads and facilitates meetings and presentations to Program Leadership.
· Drives Teams toward decisions.
· Establishes cross functional alliances to drive results.
· Proactively communicates and provides ongoing updates to Program Leadership, workstreams and stakeholders to maintain alignment.
· Builds trust and influences without authority cross-functionally and across diverse teams.