Senior Consultant / Manager
- The candidate will be the project management lead for video networkinventory across all markets
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, maintain and report status on the video networkinventory project plan
- Develop stakeholder relationships with Video Operations, Video Engineering, Granite Development, and Product Deployment teams and work across teams to identify source data needed to populate the Granite database.
- Understand and development requirements and process to obtain video inventory management information (equipment types, equipment locations, IP addresses, connectivity, etc).
- Help develop and communicate the value proposition across ops, engineering and product teams.
- Provide guidance to the Granite design and development team on loading of the video inventory data into the Granite system and ongoing maintenance/update of the inventory data.
1. Engineering background.
2. Preferably experience in video networks.
3. Inventory management experience with any COTS package (Granite, MetaSolv, Cramer, etc) is desirable.
4. Great project management capabilities and experience is a must.
5. Great communications skills is a must.