Job ID 2017-1994
Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty. For some positions, we have the flexibility and technology to work from anywhere; whether it’s in the office, at home or at the client site.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
Wipfli LLP is seeking candidates for the role of Senior Intacct Implementation Consultant in our Reston, Virginia location. This professional will focus on leading a service delivery team - managing associates, engagements, and client relationships.
- Manage clients and engagements by providing proactive client management and planning along with leadership and accountability for engagements, ensuring high quality of delivery and satisfied clients
- Designing and configuring accounting systems
- Performing requirements analysis and systems documentation
- Developing financial and operational reports
- Conducting end-user training
- Importing historical data
- Providing post-implementation support
- Obtain service extensions with clients
- Provide quality control
- Ensure team Training and Education levels and assignments are set as appropriate
- Managing team utilization and resource optimization
- Develop and nurture internal community of expertise and knowledge base around solution area
- Participate community and trade associations
- Lead continuous improvement efforts
- Identify and lead strategic initiatives
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Business or Technology required. Master’s degree optional.
- Advanced leadership certification or education preferred
- Minimum of 5 years total experience. Prior experience in consulting and management required.
- Specific abilities required include: Implementation experience with Sage Intacct preferred and additional experience with Dynamics GP and/or Netsuite is ideal.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively
- Ability to balance many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines
- Ability to analyze data and recommend solutions
- Effectively explains information through formal presentations.
- Creatively identifies and utilizes effective communication methods and channels.
- Openly discusses real or potential problems with clients or project team members, hearing and understanding what a person tries to say as well as what they said.
- Effectively articulates both the big picture and the details.
- Uses relevant examples, analogies, and personal experiences to clarify ideas.
- Diplomatically handles complex topics, varied audiences, difficult questions, continuous objections, and unexpected situations.
- Actively seeks, discusses, and listens to information and ideas from others.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Use of personal vehicle to travel on a daily basis is required. Occasional over-night travel required (1-2 times per month).
Our recruiting team will guide you through our evaluation and interviewing process. We will communicate an update on your status as soon as possible.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.