ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position is for Senior Network Engineer
- Coordinate all aspects of network Infrastructure Application building, including engineering and technical design inputs
- Interact with the project stakeholders to gather network requirements & business needs
- Collaborate with Software Engineering teams to increase Automation around Deployments
- Provide collaborative and reliable network solutions
- Scope out new features for Network Deployment and Plan roadmaps for new network features in Network deployment
- Create Deployment packages and documentation for Network Planning, Execution and New Platform Introduction as well as Hardware Refresh within the fleet
- Creating rough drafts and Method of Procedures (MOPs) for new standards of Network deployments
- Analyze all new technical challenges and their impact, risks involved and preparing network design and implementation plans
- Advocate with interconnection managers on the capacity planning of caching deployments in production
- Work with Colocation/Telco facilities to achieve network deployment objectives
- Plan and perform complex field work including commissioning & decommissioning network systems and be able to work with and review external vendors activities
- Job Requirements: Required Masters or foreign equivalent in CS, CIS, MIS, Engineering (Any), or any related field + 3 years of experience with the same or similar job duties but given another designation Must be able to travel/relocate to various client sites throughout the U.S.
- Location of Work: Los Gatos, CA
- To contact or to apply please send resumes to HR , 485 Alberto Way, Suite # 100, Los Gatos, CA 95032 or Email: Anubhav(dot)Srivastava@infogaincom.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Infogain is a Silicon Valley headquartered company with software platform engineering and deep domain expertise in the travel, retail, insurance and high technology industries. We accelerate the delivery of digital customer engagement systems using digital technologies such as cloud, microservices, robotic process automation and artificial intelligence to our clients.