$80K — $100K *
We invite you to bring your engineering experience into play as you continue to expand your career and make a direct impact with a team that assesses and addresses remediation of environmentally-impaired media. Ramboll is seeking a highly motivated Senior Consultant to join the Pacific Northwest Business Unit (Portland, Oregon; Vancouver, Washington; or Seattle, Washington offices).
To succeed in this role you must have:
· BS or MS in Environmental, Chemical, Geological or other related Engineering or Environmental Science
· 6 to 10 years of relevant environmental experience.
· Experience conducting environmental due diligence assessment, site investigation and characterization, and remedial program design and management preferred. Some regulatory compliance experience is beneficial.
· Experience in WA, OR and CA preferred
· Experience with ESRI ArcGIS and EarthSoft EQuIS software programs is beneficial
As our new Senior Consultant, you will be part of a small, progressive team of scientists and engineers located in the Portland, Oregon (including Vancouver, Washington) or Seattle, Washington area.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
· Conduct environmental due diligence projects, including limited compliance reviews for industrial and commercial transactions. Preparation of custom reports tailored to client-specific needs or standard Phase I Environmental Site Assessments consistent with ASTM standards is required.
· Prepare concise reports that assess environmental impacts, potential environmental liabilities, and environmental compliance matters at target facilities.
· Conduct Phase II Environmental Site Assessments at various commercial and industrial properties (primarily in the Pacific Northwest, although some sites may be located in California).
· Development of scopes of work for Phase II investigations based on review of Phase I results.
· Data analysis and presentation of environmental data to summarize key findings, using GIS tools or other software
· Evaluate remedial program alternatives and develop remedial action plans and cost estimates considering client needs, technical feasibility, and regulatory environment
· Support multiple projects and meet high quality standards on project deliverables.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
· Experience with conducting environmental due diligence and site investigation projects.
· Strong technical skills and experience writing technical reports.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include the following abilities:
Multi-tasking on numerous technical projects while maintaining flexibility
· Working independently with minimal supervision
· Ability and desire to work in a collaborative environment with other technical experts locally, or in other offices
· Willingness to drive or otherwise transport to perform field work out of the office up to 25% of the time, and occasionally for overnight
· Capacity to lift 25 pounds
Valid through: 12/21/2020
$150K — $200K
9 days ago
$200K — $250K
2 days ago
$80K — $100K
33 days ago
$250K — $250K+
23 days ago