The Consultant/Sr. Consultant will have a key role with the IMS Govt Solutions Real World Insights (RWI) team. He/she will serve as a project manager overseeing support provided on assigned projects in support of the RWI projects. They are expected to take on different levels of responsibility depending on their skills, the size and complexity of projects and the other resources available in the team so a flexible, enthusiastic and professional approach is essential.
The Consultant/Sr. Consultant will have frequent contact with the Senior Program Manager, Principal Investigators, subcontractors, and QuintilesIMS staff and is responsible for planning and managing all support for the assigned projects, including monitoring work flow, progress reporting, identifying and assigning staff, budget tracking, coordinating technical and processing support, and obtaining other required resources. He/she will performs active quality assurance to ensure high quality work delivered on time.
- Carry out work to a high standard which meets or exceeds client expectations
- Support senior staff on specific business initiatives as required
- Work independently and/or as part of a project team on defined tasks
- Assist with overall project/client management
- Attend client and other external meetings as appropriate
- Manage specific project work streams independently
- Conduct literature and data review, including managing the full publication process and writing reports
- Contribute, as needed, to the development of study methodology and analytic plans
- Participate in methodology and results discussions and presentations for the client
- MHA/MPH/PhD/PharmD – education in public health, epidemiology, health informatics, health economics and outcomes, health services research, or a related areas
- Prefer Masters plus 4 years of experience, or Doctoral level plus at least 2 years of experience. Graduate degree may in some cases be substituted for work experience requirement.
- Prefer supervisory and management experience on projects, including proven capabilities and communication skills to successfully interact with clients and partners.
- Demonstrated ability to manage numerous complex and time-critical activities simultaneously, including technical/data processing support activities.
- Excellent oral and written skills
Total Rewards: We invest in people through a range of initiatives in compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive to create an environment where our employees are challenged, empowered and can flourish.
QuintilesIMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for QuintilesIMS, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.