The Senior Consultant of Diversity, Executive Strategic Partnerships will support Lincoln Financial group’s Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) objectives by helping Talent Acquisition to infuse D&I perspective in everything we do. In this role, you will focus on senior executive diverse talent strategies. You will consult and influence to develop outcomes-based diversity recruiting strategies; you will problem-solve and build approaches to attract, source, engage and convert diverse talent; and you will bring ideas and best practices that support our efforts to promote Lincoln’s D&I efforts across the US.
The ideal person for this position is a motivated and talented, recruiting professional who prides themselves in their ability to source and hire diverse candidates for positions at all levels. This person is a subject matter expert and has a demonstrated track record of recruiting diverse talent and establishing relationships with key diversity focused organizations.
In this role you will perform diversity sourcing functions as well as develop and execute against recruiting focused diversity programs and projects. You will act as an advocate for change and work to develop process improvements in the diversity pipelining function. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with Recruiting leaders to drive a scalable strategy.
- Innovate, design and execute actionable programs to build diverse talent for senior and executive talent.
- Develop research to map our markets and generate candidate names and profiles; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest diverse talent; calibrate candidates with hiring managers.
- Develop and execute diversity searches and develop long-lasting relationships with referrals, passive candidate, and candidates generated from conferences and events
- Serve as an advocate for diversely sourced candidates and develop strategies for successfully navigating them through the candidate process as positions become available
- Serve as knowledgeable, trusted advisor to our recruiters, hiring managers and business leaders regarding diversity recruiting strategy
- Research, recommend and initiate relationships with external talent sources to build Lincoln’s brand as an employer destination of choice for diverse talent.
- Own Strategic partnerships and serve as an active Relationship Manager with diversity professional organizations, universities, as well as other diversity focused networks
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and identify opportunities to proactively add diverse candidates to the candidate pipeline
- Plan and execute diversity recruitment events and programs internally and externally
- Manage the talent agenda for diversity conferences by developing a conference recruitment strategy, leveraging internal resources and working with cross-functional teams to engage company ambassadors to support the company’s diversity goals
- Articulate the employee value proposition for diverse talent and ensure inclusivity throughout the recruiting process, while removing opportunities for bias
- Leverage multiple channels and social media technology in diversity recruitment campaigns
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) - Minimum Required
- 5 – 7+ Years of progressive Sourcing & Recruiting experience that directly aligns to the responsibilities of the position.
- Strong background in market research and trends analysis
- Candidate Management System/Applicant Tracking System experience for sourcing, tracking and managing/ communicating with candidates
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Experience managing partnerships with organizations focused on diversity
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions/presentations.