- As a member of a team of network consultants and senior consultants, you will use your in-depth knowledge of networking to design and implement solutions for our clients.
- Responsible for consulting project activities from client identification through final invoicing.
- Fulfills billable consulting service projects.
- Acts as the subject matter expert within a specific discipline.
- Typically leads an engagement team, consisting of other Consultants and/or Sr. Consultant, or may be the sole consulting resource on a project.
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment.
- Typically viewed as a mentor or coach.
- Creates recommendation and implements new methods, techniques and /or procedures.
Requisition ID 1765575-6
QUALIFICATIONSAt AT&T Consulting, you will be working with the best in the industry. Here is what you should bring to the table:
- 5+ years’ experience in the planning, design, and implementation of complex networks as part of a large enterprise network team, or within the professional services or network integration organizations.
- Planning, design and integration of secure networktechnology.
- A can-do attitude and a serious desire to have an impact on your company and the industry.
- Thorough understanding of internetworking technologies and how technologies are deployed in complex, global networks.
- WAN Expertise – Transport and Access Planning, Design, and Deployment Experience
- Experience in analysis and selection of transport and access technologies including; MPLS, Private Line, LTE, and Internet based transports.
- Design and engineeringexperience with WAN protocols and technologies including BGP, DMVPN, QoS, GRE and IPSEC.
- DESIRED SKILLS: SD-WAN expertise including experience deploying SD-WAN platforms (FlexWare, VeloCloud, iWANpreferred).
- Branch LAN Expertise – Planning, Design, and Deployment Experience
- Experience developing site type (such as small, medium, large) architectures
- Experience in equipment selection, sizing, and detailed engineered design
- Data center expertise including core, distribution and segmentation
- DESIRED SKILLS: WLAN expertise including technology and architecture analysis as well as design/engineering and deployment support.
- IP Routing – Planning, Design & Deployment Experience
- IP Routing Protocols – OSPF, BGP, M-BGP, EIGRP capabilities and corresponding configurations.
- IP Addressing – NAT, DNS/DHCP, Address Summarization as it impacts IP addressing and IP routing.
- DC Expertise – DC Core Network Planning, Design and Deployment Experience
- Experience in analysis, design, engineering, and deployment of DC core networks built on legacy architectures, fabric enabled architectures and NGEN overlay architectures.
- Experience with Load Balancing, DNS/DHCP, NAT, WANx and Proxies
- Experience with separation and segmentation technologies (VLAN, VRF)
- Experience with network virtualization technologies
- DESIRED SKILLS: Software Defined Data Center expertise including:
- Network virtualization including overlay technologies and architectures
- Experience with Cisco ACI, Juniper Contrail, VMWare NSX and Openstack.
- WhiteBox switching expertise and associated operating system software such as Cumulus, Pica8 and Big Switch.
- Understanding of micro-segmentation
- Network Equipment – Strong knowledge of features, functionality and configurations for Cisco Systems, Arista, Juniper, ExtremeNetworks, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Industry Certifications CCIE or proven equivalent experience
- Very strong leadership, documentation, project management skills.
- Ability to lead, coordinate, complex networking engagements in very large environments.
- Ability to travel for engagement requirements.
Requisition ID 1765575-2