- Plan for and independently conduct forensic analysis as part of investigative / expert witness engagements (e.g. spoliation of evidence, misappropriation of trade secrets, employee malfeasance, etc).
- Independently develop tailored work plans based on the needs of investigations and the technology involved. Own engagements from start to finish.
- Provide stellar written and oral testimony based on analysis findings.
- Demonstrate leadership in our group by guiding support staff through execution of analysis, providing internal trainings, and serving as a sounding board to others on technical issues.
- Serve as a final escalation point on technical and forensic issues of all shapes and sizes – the buck stops with you.
- Build relationships with clients and attract repeat customers through excellent work product.
- Demonstrate mastery of forensics tools used to analyze client data, su
Valid through: 2020-4-9
* Ladders Estimates