ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- 1. Develop, modify, enhance, and implement software systems designed to support new or existing business initiatives.
- 2. Use Apex to execute flow and transaction control statements on Salesforce servers in conjunction with calls to the API.
- 4. Use web services, including SOAP API, REST API, Bulk API, and Metadata API, to integrate Salesforce with systems and create APIs that can be consumed by external applications.
- 5. Use SOQL and SOSL Salesforce database languages to search Salesforce data using field based and text-based search queries.
- 6. Work in most phases of engagement; review work of less experienced staff members; and perform maintenance, provide technical assistance, and advise on existing software solutions.
- 7. Code and perform unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements; code, test and debug new software or make enhancements to existing software; and write programs according to specifications.
- 8. Participate in code review sessions to validate adherence with development standards and develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Skill Category: SFDC
- Primary Skill: Salesforce Technical
Valid through: 10/28/2021