Req # R0012076
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for evaluating and managing new initiatives and business opportunities. Oversees market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs. Provides leadership in planning, designing, and implementing business plans with information technology strategies. This requires understanding of a customer’s business and requirements. Focus is on offering solutions as they relate to the future business environment and helping conceptualize the means to applyinformation technology as an asset. Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing processes. Recommends and facilitates business improvement programs.
Provides support to customers on the integration of systems in a senior consultant capacity. Defines the scope of system integration by understanding the customer’s issues and conceiving deliverables. Participates and leads development in both business and technology strategies by utilizing knowledge of industry trends and key issues. Regularly interacts with executives. Provides primary leadership in the initiation and management of integrated business and technical solutions for the most complex business problems. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Requires 6-10 years of related work experience and Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, technical training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience desired in business analysis, consulting, organizational design, process re-engineering, or technology.
- You will work on the implementation that include the Cisco Unified Communications and Contact Center express platforms. This would include Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Spark, Cisco Unity Connection and other related applications and services. Experience integrating into legacy PBX's and other systems is required.
- You will work on the implementation that include the Cisco security and networking platforms.
- Cisco Certified (CCNP) Networking/Security or CCIE R/S or Security is highly desired.
- Senior Consultant must be use to working with Solution Architects and take a leadership role in the implementation and configuration of Cisco networking and security solutions.
- Ideal candidates will have experience deploy Cisco networking and security technologies such as Cisco ISE, Cisco Firepower, Cisco ASA, and Cisco Prime. In addition experience with Cisco ACI, iWAN, routing and switching will be preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have significant knowledge and experience implementing and deploying complex security and networking environments.
- Must be a self starter and be able to run and lead up projects in the Calgary area.
Apply for this job onlineRefer this job to a friend Share on your newsfeed Interested in this opportunity?