Collaborative Strategies Inc.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of a leading management consultancy? Collaborative Strategies, Inc. (CSI) is a St. Louis-based strategic advisory firm looking to add an experienced leader and service-oriented Senior Consultant to our team.
Prepared by education and enriched by experience, our principals and consultants combine deep knowledge with practical expertise across a wide spectrum of organizations. Reporting to the President, the Senior Consultant will have the opportunity to work in an energetic, entrepreneurial environment while enjoying the stability of an established consulting firm. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, learn more about us at: .
Collaborative Strategies, Inc. is celebrating 35years of service to an enviable client list of entrepreneurial for-profit and not-for-profit businesses. Entrepreneurs in nearly 50 industries rely on CSI leadership and expertise in strategic planning, succession management and capacity building to prepare for the future. We partner with our clients to articulate their vision, identify goals and achieve new levels of success.
The Senior Consultant role might be the perfect fit for you if:
? You have an uncommon mastery of strategy and strategic thinking. You will work with a client?s leaders to clarify goals, identify obstacles and make tough tradeoffs. You will facilitate group meetings to analyze key needs and opportunities in client businesses. You thrive working with client teams to help them identify mission, vision, strategic priorities, scorecards and the supporting capacity required to achieve their goals. You know how to create presentations and exhibits for use in client planning sessions.
? You dig deep into analytics. You will assemble and analyze a client?s baseline situation through personal interviews, focus groups, primary and secondary research, web-based surveys, review of financialreports and organizational charts, etc. A client baseline includes the following:
- Industry and competitive analysis
- Business modeling & financial analysis
- Operational efficiency
- Market positioning and value proposition
- Organizational capacity and management effectiveness
You relish the opportunity to build a business within a business: Initially, you will work with the firm?s partners to support an established client base. Over time, you will have the opportunity to also build your own book of business on top of the existing client base. You will have all the support you need to locate, qualify and secure new business opportunities for CSI and grow your own income.
You are a master at client relations: You will create and maintain productive, on-going relationships with key decision-makers and senior executives at client businesses. As a trusted advisor, you will assess clients? needs, provide timely responses, and deliver an exceptional experience that converts clients into raving fans.
- A minimum of 5-7years experience, ideally as a management consultant in an internal consulting capacity or at a strategy consulting firm.
- A Bachelor?s degree and MBA from a top university required.
- Uncommonly strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Fluency with numerical analyses (including financial analysis and Pareto analysis); knowledge of statistical analysis is a plus.
- Relentless attention to detail and highly organized.
- A commanding presence with a confident and professional demeanor balanced by appropriate empathy.
- Intelligent, mature self-starter with solid team building skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to manage a fast-paced environment with multiple, concurrent engagements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Equal Opportunity Employer