Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 141 days ago
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is not your typical public accounting firm! As a professional services firm, we have dynamic career opportunities in audit and tax, but we also offer customized accounting support for our clients on an interim and project basis. This is called our Consulting and Accounting Solutions Team (CAST). If flexibility, variety, entrepreneurism, and increasing your marketplace value is important to you… Keep on reading!
CAST delivers unique custom accounting solutions when and where it’s needed. We provide flexibility without sacrificing quality. Our clients, both public and private businesses, say they appreciate how we roll up our sleeves and work alongside them, using our years of experience for their benefit. Common roles we fill are Controller, Accounting Manager, Internal Auditor, or Financial Reporting Manager to name a few.
We offer opportunities for traditionally qualified accounting professionals to utilize their talents in non-traditional ways in a role we call our Senior Consultant… Our Senior Consultants typically have a minimum of 7 years of accounting, audit, technology or financial leadership experience and really enjoy servicing clients’ needs with a hands on approach. With the freedom to pick and choose your engagements, you allow yourself the ability to enjoy your career AND your life.
At CLA CAST, you can build the career YOU want.
We are looking for Consultants to work for $40-45/hr.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR A SENIOR CONSULTANT:
• Experience: Minimum of 7 years of work experience, including Big 4 or other similar public accounting experience. Industry experience as accounting manager, financial analyst, internal auditor, etc. Governmental accounting experience is a plus in our Madison Market!
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
• Certifications/Licenses: CPA preferred
AN IDEAL SENIOR CONSULTANT ALSO POSSESSES:
• Experience fixing things! Designing/improving accounting processes such as: monthly close, management and financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, consolidations, shared services or application outsourcing and system implementations
• Exceptional interpersonal skills. We want someone with the capability to gain the confidence and respect of senior executives and team members without needing to be hand-held or requiring supervision.
• A strong client services orientation including the ability to take an active and hands on approach in executing engagements to exceed client expectations… Our Consultants hit the ground running, provide value, and take pride in their work!
• Ability to travel is a big plus – The more open you are to travel, the more opportunities we can present to you!