You will consult with Cerner clients to deliver consulting services. The primary area of focus will be implementation in consulting for reporting and analytics in the revenue space. We will look to you to advise clients on workflows across service lines, and guide clients through interdependencies and design decision impacts. Be able to create strategic plan with client to obtain value achievement across service line. Identify workflow and process improvements and make recommendations to client and project leadership. Drive cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders to identify and propose solution enhancements, workflow efficiencies and client relationship strategies. You will engage in the sales process to assist with accurate quoting of contractual scope and hours. Contribute to organizational initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Care or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of software implementation work experience
- At least 5 years of health care information technology (HCIT) consulting and/or support work experience
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned