You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
Are you passionate about marketing, all spheres combined? Are you a fully bilingual, seasoned Marcom professional who has championed the development of brand and marketing strategy, for both the Canadian and Québec markets? Do you see yourself working for a leading global financial services company?
If you answered yes to these questions, then the role of Senior Consultant, Canadian Marketing Strategy may be the right opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will report to the Director, Canadian Marketing Strategy, in our Client Experience Office. What will you do?
- Developing innovative, bold and impactful marketing strategies for Canada and Québec
- Supporting the Director in the development of integrated marketing plans for Canada and Québec, creating synergies and efficiencies between B2C and B2B initiatives
- Working with Corporate, Global and Business Unit partners to understand the business needs and deliver measurable business results
- Activating research insights to improve brand and marketing funnel performance
- Ensuring competitive and market intelligence
- Project management of team deliverables, including multiple reporting against KPIs
- Advancing marketing function with the most performing tools and processes
- Collaborating with Advertising/Media, Content, PR, Internal Communications and Sponsorship/Philanthropy teams to deliver breakthrough initiatives
- Supporting partnerships, sponsorship and philanthropy strategy and/or activation for Canada and Québec, in collaboration with the Director, Global Partnerships and Québec sponsorship/philanthropy team
What do you need to succeed?
- University degree in marketing, communications or similar degree
- 10 years+ of experience in a senior marketing role (client or agency side)
- Demonstrated ability and proven track record managing brand strategy work for Canada and Québec
- English and French fluency (spoken and written)
- Experience in financial services, partnerships/sponsorship/philanthropy and media or advertising agency are an asset
- Resourceful self-starter, who can analyze and simplify complex problems quickly and methodically
- Outstanding presentation skills and ability to present content, to various audiences and in a variety of formats
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Superior communication, organizational, and project management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills with a strong ability to collaborate, manage, influence and leverage a multitude of stakeholders
- Flexibility to quickly adjust to unforeseen changes in priorities and workload