In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Participate and understand the Business requirements, Use Cases and requirement landscape.
- Review customer test scenarios and gaps.
- Develop Configuration and Design process.
- Assist customers with RevSym implementation testing cycles such as Unit, System Integration and User Acceptance testing.
- Guide customers on industry best practices.
- Ready to assist multiple RevSym Implementation projects as needed.
- Assist customer on the ASC 606 adoption process.
- Guide customer on the Go-Live and Post Go-live process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or business or equivalent experience.
- Must have an Revenue Implementation project experience.
- advanced knowledge of Excel (Formula, vlookup, Pivot).
- Minimum of 5+ years related experience in revenue operation or accounting field.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to problem solve, both from an accounting and system perspective.
- Ability to work independently but also be a team player.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional project and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- ASC 606 knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of revenue system preferred.
- Willing to travel to client locations.