Description: Project manage the delivery of business process transformation and technology engagements and work streams for large enterprises, focusing on enterprise transformation and optimization strategies. These engagements have multi-level impacts including business, technical, organizational, operational, and cost reduction opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-rated school required
- Advanced degree in Business or related field preferred, but not required
Experience: • 3-5 years of consulting, management consulting and/or operations management, in a consulting firm with experience in business process optimization and transformation
- Managing client relationships with senior-level clients
- Developing a financial business case, risk modeling, and strategies around business transformation and strategic sourcing
- Developing RFP statements of work, financials, service levels, and terms & conditions
- Direct hands-on experience in architecting, executing and managing transition planning and transition support activities
- Managing large budgets and ensuring timeliness, quality, and cost of engagements
- Support of intellectual capital in new growth areas
- Support for proposal development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional interpersonal and client skills, with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Demonstrated leadership, client management, project management and business development skills
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel approximately 80% of the time across North America, with the potential for travel to other regions.