Senior Consultant - Advisory Services - Banking / Capital Markets
5 - 7 years experience • Consulting
Senior Consultant – Advisory Services – Banking/Capital Markets
Are you looking to escape being lost in the shuffle of big consulting?
Can you apply expertise in operational and technical advisory services to help financial industry clients become more efficient and effective in providing services to their customers?
Talent Orchard is seeking an experienced Senior Consultant to join a growing team with a boutique management consulting firm, whose focus is to optimize business processes and information systems for their clients. Our client delivers creative solutions, tailored to the specific needs of their client, so the opportunity to contribute to customizable solutions is very real.
In this role you would deliver on engagements related to scope remediation and cost rationalization; current state analysis, gap assessments, and target state requirements definition; business process discovery, evaluation, and re-engineering; controls analysis and business continuity planning; incident response, crisis management, and resiliency; regulatory compliance assessments and advisory services; and large-scale program and project management.
- Assist clients with a wide range of projects in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Help define and document project scope in line with client priorities
- Advise, support, and manage client teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Use strong analytical skills to define and document future state processes and requirements
- Manage client expectations and ensure consensus on key decisions among all stakeholders
- Support change management and training efforts with all client teams, including developing and leading presentations and project status updates
- Take a leadership role in internal initiatives including, but not limited to recruiting, internal operations, business development, and thought leadership preparation
- MBA or other graduate degree from a top-tier university in systems and industrialengineering, finance, economics, accounting, or another strong technical and analytical discipline
- 4-6years of consulting experience with a leading strategic consulting firm
- Strong financial services background and subject matter expertise, with experience in mortgage-backed securities or securitization processes preferred
- Experience managing aspects of a project team through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working directly with client leadership and managing small teams
- High energy, drive, integrity, and an entrepreneurial spirit
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.