Architect, implement/upgrade Oracle E-Business Suite, Databases and Fusion Middleware solutions for our clients. Administer and support DBA projects and managed support engagements.
- Install, Configure, Implement and manage Oracle E-Business Suite environments ranging from R12.1.x to R11i
- Install, configure, implement and support Oracle database environments with RAC and non-RAC configurations.
- Work with team to build and support highly-available Oracle EBS, Database and Fusion Middleware environments including appropriate reporting, backup-recovery and monitoring systems.
- Performance tuning, cloning, patching and upgrade of Oracle EBS and databases.
- Perform daily administration support for database backups, performance tuning and monitoring
- Participate in identifying and analyzing system requirements for building new applications
- Participate in capacity management of existing database environments.
- Participate in design and development phase of Oracle EBS and Fusion Middleware implementation projects
- Establish and Maintain security of database environments. Support and comply with associated SOX standards and procedures.
- Work with onshore/offshore DBA teams for DBA support for 24/7 system availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field
- 3 years of related experience
- Experience with Oracle EBS; Database administration experience on a UNIX platform, SQL and PL/SQL design and tuning.
Job # 4589879