Skills and Experience:
- Licensed Electrical Contractor, Master Electrician, and Senior Project Manager.
- Experienced in managing, estimating, marketing, and supervising full scope industrial and commercial construction projects.
- Experienced in all areas of the electricalconstruction and maintenance trade.
- DCS, PLC’S, troubleshooting and startup expertise, 5KV and 15 KV splicing and termination as well as 160/230kv substation construction.
- Organizes and allocates the workforces in various areas to maintain adequate manpower balance for the scheduled construction activities.
- Monitors manpower requirements, efficiency, and productivity of construction crews.
- Coordinates the material and equipment requirements with planned engineering and constructionschedules.
- Provides technical direction in construction methods to craft supervisors and foremen to attain required quality control.
- 4-yeardegree in construction-related field (or equivalent construction-related work experience).
- 5+ years of demonstrated self-performing experience in the construction field, on large, complex, heavy civil transportation projects (Road & Highways, Bridge & Tunnel or Rail & Transit).
- Must be knowledgeable of current technology and how it can be effectively utilized on the project.
- Position could be based out of any project location in the US. Hence MUST be willing to relocate to any project location. Relocation assistance will be provided.