At Arcadis, our vision has become our passion: to improve the quality of life for ourselves and for the world around us. As Senior Scheduler you will have the opportunity to use your construction expertise in the discipline of project and program-level scheduling for ConnDOT in Middletown, CT. Your goal will be to support and improve ConnDOT’s oversight to ensure successful completion of project(s); thereby assisting Arcadis in growing our business as well as increasing your own professional value. If you possess solid leadership, technical, organizational, and communication skills; and have a demonstrated successful track record, we want to speak with you.
At Arcadis, we put people first. We strive to create an environment where our people can excel and can feel fulfilled at the end of the day. To do so, we invest in our people. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, medical/dental/vision plans, and a matching 401(k). This opportunity also includes the potential for overtime pay. Arcadis proudly offers flexible work schedules, professional development opportunities, as well as leadership development programs.
As a Senior Scheduler, your day-to-day activities will include:
- If successful growing our presence with ConnDOT, may supervise other schedulers.
- Leading or assisting in the development of program/project resource and cost loaded schedules for design, procurement, start-up, construction, and close-out.
- Analyzing contractor critical path updates, schedule progress, and evaluating schedule options; and communicating schedule status to the project manager, client, consultants, and others.
- Assisting with coordination, reconciliation and integration of functional schedules to maintain the project/program control schedule.
- Building detailed engineering cost reports, change notices, and other cost control tools.
- Maintaining project schedule(s) and alerting the project team to potential problem areas.
- Maintaining and updating scope within the established work breakdown structure.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in concert with contractors, consultants, and clients
- Ability to keep client satisfaction a top priority
- E-Builder, BIM, and Power BI experience is a significant advantage
- Willingness to grow, learn, lead, and develop/expand Arcadis’ business.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field;
- 15+ years’ overall experience (5+ years hands-on contractor experience; 8+ years of Program and/or Project level Scheduling)
- 5+ years highway/bridgeexperience (ConnDOT experience is a significant advantage);
- Cost estimating skills;
- Proficiency using Oracle Primavera P6.