Arcadis seeks a Senior Construction Scheduler to provide world-class solutions for our clients on interesting and challenging transportation projects. In-depth knowledge of the transportation industry, project controls (cost and schedule management), construction methods, and DOT experience. This opportunity is in Northampton, MA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project scheduling experience on transportation infrastructure projects ranging from $100 to $200 million in value.
- Independently review, analyze, and report on baseline schedules submitted by contractors.
- Independently review, analyze, and report on monthly schedule updates submitted by contractors
- Independently review, analyze, and report on time impact (entitlement) analyses submitted by contractors. Must report on findings and assist the client with negotiation of time extensions.
- Coordinate schedule reviews with appropriate Arcadis and Mass DOT staff
- Follow appropriate internal control safeguards to ensure consistent reporting of accurate information
- Satisfactorily respond to client needs and priorities
- Work on client site.
- Ability to independently review, analyze, and report on contractor schedules
- Must understand construction means and methods
- Ability to generate a high-quality work product within tight time frames
- Ability to simultaneously manage several assignments
- Impeccable professional written and verbal communication skills are a must-have
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a client are a must-have
- 10+ years of experience
- Continuing education
- Bridge and highway construction scheduling experience
- Primavera P6 experience
- DOT bridge, highway, and roadway construction experience
- Mass DOT experience
- Bachelor's degree