Senior Construction Project Manager
- Delivers senior level project management supervision over assigned client projects.
- Provide superior client service to both internal and external clients.
- Contribute to the growth of the company through project execution.
- Enhance own professional and personal skills with continuous development.
- Meet assigned financial, budget, and schedule targets.
- Maintain an established safety culture which allows for a Safe, Innovative and Productive workplace experience.
- Establish and maintain project goals and success criteria the meets the client needs.
- Coordinate any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the client, maintaining and delivering all appropriate documentation.
- Demonstrate full accountability for end to end management of projects by guiding the client and project team through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development, construction documentation and sign-off.
- Facilitate a project kick-off meeting with internal staff and key stakeholders to ensure responsibilities are communicated and understood by all concerned.
- Manage multiple projects at one time in various phases of development and to meet or exceed established goals including schedule, quality, and budget.
- Oversee vendor and project team members’ work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations.
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, service provider reputation, errors and omissions) within the team and to the client.
- Assist Account Management in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards of excellence.
- Assist in training and developing Jones Lang LaSalle team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices expected for a successful project implementation.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all technology as required for assigned projects.
- Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BachelorDegree from an accredited institution or equivalent.
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management, preferred.
- 10+ years project managementexperience in all aspects of Design, Construction, Project Management, and Move Management.
- Experience in critical facilities, a plus.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- LEED, AIA, PE, PMP certification, preferred.