Our client is looking for a thorough Senior constructionestimator to calculate possible costs and gains of construction projects. You will collect and analyze data according to a series of useful variables. The ideal candidate will be very comfortable with numbers and analytical. You must have great attention to detail and excellent communication skills. The goal is to provide the company with accurate information that will help in operations and strategic planning.
- 5-10 or more years of experience.
- Must be able to prepare budgetary, conceptual and competitive estimates and proposals.
- Proven experience as a constructionestimator.
- Knowledge of local markets, subcontractors and suppliers a plus.
- Ability to negotiate scopes of work with subcontractors and owners for commercial.
- Projects ranging from small renovations and fit-outs to large new construction projects.
- Basic understanding of accounting and project management concepts.
- Deep understanding of research methodology, data analysis, and estimation metrics.
- Comfortable with numbers and technology.