Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career oriented Senior Configuration Manager to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD to begin a challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
- Perform duties as a member of the Configuration Management (CM) Team.
- Work closely with individuals and groups to resolve problems, analyze alternatives, negotiate differences, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously using project management tools while holding staff responsible for delivering quality products and services in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicate and work effectively across organizational lines, resolving differences among offices and individuals, and explaining key management and administrative policies and procedures.
- Maintain the integrity of work product configuration items throughout their life cycle. Our configuration items include the hardware, software, firmware, and documentation.
- Identify and document the functional and physical characteristics of a configuration item.
- Make sure all documentation is to a level of detail sufficient to reproduce the system changes needed for operation, maintenance, repair and replacement.
- Assist in efficient management of system changes or information for such useful purposes as to improve performance, reliability, or correct defects.
- Maintain integrity and traceability of configuration items.
- Code migration and Continuous Integration from development, test, and production to ensure continuity throughout the Agile and Software Engineering Life Cycle (SELC).
Master's degree and 10 years experience or equivalent required
Secret clearance or the ability to obtain one
Experience with the following desired:
Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Quality Manager (RQM)DHS TSA Experiencepreferred; Rational DOORS Next Generation (DNG), Rational Team Concert (RTC)
US Citizen Required