Senior Configuration Manager
This position is for a Firmware and Software Configuration Management (CM), firmware/software installation and release engineer. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Automate builds, and develop and integrate new tools to support CI/CD (continuous integration/delivery) and reporting across projects.
• Develop and maintain well-architected build scripts to automate builds
• Develop and maintain install related activities including packaging and deployment. ClearCase, and/or GIT for a team of 30+ software developers.
• Monitor and support daily build cycles and timely release of Hotfix packages.
• Monitor and maintain build environment and software releases for various product branches on a daily, weekly, and scheduled basis.
• Install support to package entire software or at component level for deployment, including patch creation. Design, develop and test integration of different components and systems using APIs and scripting to test features that span across multiple systems.
• Define, maintain and manage the software configuration management and deployment processes for all products in the division.
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
“All Rockwell Automation contractor positions are posted with the Local Jobs Network. Go to www.localjobnetwork.com for more information”
"Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening."