ICI Services is a fast-growing employee-owned company, with a strong presence supporting the US Navy for acquisition and in-service support services. We are a mid-level defense contractor and have a a fast-paced, rewarding, and exciting work environment. We are looking for an experienced full time Senior Configuration Management Manager - Analyst to join our team in support of the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) in Pascagoula, MS.
- Applicant must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance.
- Leads or provides support as a master in Configuration Management (CM) by establishing and maintaining the integrity of work products using configuration identification, configuration control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits.
- Serve as CM Subject Matter Expert (SME) who creates, maintains, follows, and enforces CM policies and processes.
- Coordinate with the Navy Program Office, the Shipbuilder, and various program stakeholders in establishing and managing the Configuration Management (CM) process to receive, review, and respond to Class I and Class II level changes (i.e., Engineering Change Requests (ECRs), Ship Change Documents (SCDs), Condition Reports, (CRs), Problem Reports (PRs), Request for Waivers/Deviations (RFDs/RFWs) etc.), and various program artifacts as required.
- Manage the planning, preparation and execution of Change Boards and Executive level meeting (i.e., Initial Review Board (IRB), Technical Scope Review (TSR), Configuration Control Board (CCB) and Ship Control Documents (SCDs) Review Boards, Risk Working Groups, Risk Review Boards, Phase and Technical Reviews, etc.) as required.
- Maintain the CM Instruction, RM Plan, and there associated Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Leverages GOTS and COTS CM tools to manage configuration items.
- Develop project briefs, point papers, presentations, policy and operating procedures and processes, and program related artifacts as required.
- Coordinate the archiving and retrieval of program issues and lessons learned data as required.
- Assists with the developing, organizing, analyzing, executing and monitoring of projects.
- Prepares documentation in support of Configuration Management Boards (CCB), attends the CCB, and provides input to the meeting.
- Maintain communications with SUPSHIP, PEO SHIPS, PARMs and other commands, including laboratories and support contractors in resolving issues in support of the NAVSEA customer.
- 15+ years’ experience in engineering/science management, operations research analysis or financial/cost analysis. Significant experience in U.S. Navy programs or operations. Experience must include support for ACAT I Shipbuilding Acquisition program Configuration Management efforts.
- Significant experience with U.S. Navy programs or operations and knowledge of NAVSEA acquisition program and processes is required.
- Knowledge of Department of the Navy and Command structure, missions, programs, and organizational relationships is required
- Former shipyard Program Management, Documentations Management or Engineering Management experience a plus.
- Applicant must have excellent oral and written communications and be capable of productive and efficient work with limited or no supervision.
- Must be able to present complex ideas and create presentations for senior military and civilian leaders.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Applicant must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Bachelor or Advanced Degree in a business or technical field