# of Openings1
AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers’ needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees.
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of PM Electronic Warfare & Cyber, develop and administer Configuration Management Plans; prepare for and conduct major configuration audits; document high quality designs and code with respect to testability, scalability, performance, security, and fault tolerance; and identify and implement innovative solutions for current and developing customer requirements - this includes forecasting, and deriving requirements from customer collaboration. The successful candidates will work closely with program management, systems engineers, quality managers and representatives, draftsmen and design/manufacturing engineers in a concurrent engineering environment.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required
- Bachelor of Science (or equivalent experience) required
- 9years progressive experience managing design drawings, engineering changes and notices, and planning/conducting design audits for tactical electronic systems inclusive of hardware, firmware, and software
- 6years participation in design reviews, configuration audits, and evaluations of CM products to ensure proper identification, control, and status accounting of system baselines
- 3years experience developing and implementing CM policies, plans, and procedures
- 1year of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to tailor and scale CM practices to support operational requirements
- Familiarity with audit system change procedures, hardware and software development, system and interface testing, and system-level documentation to verify compliance with established CM plans and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to brief senior officers including flag and SES levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to including the ability to work on multi-functional teams
- Minimum of 20% travelrequired
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
- Long and Short Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
- And more!