The Senior Compliance Consultant will assist the Director of Coding Compliance with the design and implementation of an effective compliance monitoring program designed to prevent, detect and respond appropriately to compliance risks for Parkland Health and Hospital System. Ideal candidate will have Nursing Compliance background and experience.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in a clinical field, healthcare administration, business administration or related field.
- Must have 5 years of progressively responsible experience in a healthcare related administrative, financial, or compliance role with a minimum two years's experience dealing with Medicare and Medicaid compliance issues.
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience in lieu of specific education and/or experience as stated above.
- Prefer Registered Nurse with current RN license or valid temporary permit with the Texas Board of Nursing; or, valid Compact RN license.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel and demonstrate tact and diplomacy skills.
-Must have strong organizational and planning skills.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of personal integrity and practice ethical standards.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Job Req ID: 62983