We are seeking a Senior Compliance Analyst for our Richardson, TX location.
Description:The Senior Compliance Analyst is responsible for performing professional IT internal auditing work to aid management in evaluating whether internal controls are adequately designed and operating effectively and comply with the relevant regulatory guidelines. Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a continuous Internal Audit (IA) monitoring program that incorporates data mining and query techniques to be deployed and utilized by IA department personnel on a regular basis.
- Play a lead role in the delivery and oversight of IT internal audit services, PCI DSS and/or SSAE16 SOC1 and SOC2 IT-related internal control testing in a multi-tenant environment.
- Plan, Assist and/or Execute IT Audit and IT Internal Control Testing that is performed by the either the internal Fujitsu compliance team or an outsourced IT audit firm.
- Evaluate IT general and application controls to meet compliance requirements.
- Serve as the primary compliance liaison for the Fujitsu compliance department by working with MIS and various other functional business areas, External Regulator, External IT Audit Firm and Outsourced IT Audit Firm or Client Internal audit on a frequent basis.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and resource on compliance-related issues
- Ability to critically think and solve/troubleshoot practical problems and offer alternative solutions.
- Ability to work independently and in some cases with limited guidance.
- Perform research on technology products/trends and professional standards as it relates to IT controls and the IT audit profession and communicate with appropriate stakeholders.
- Assess relevant risk(s) to determine appropriate audit objectives, scope and procedures.
- Identify financial and operational inefficiencies and/or significant internal control weaknesses.
- Develop recommendations to mitigate risk, improve operations and/or reduce cost.
- Report results of audits and testing to others within the Fujitsu compliance team, Senior Management and if appropriate the external client auditors in a clear and concise manner and track and manage remediation efforts based on report findings.
- Perform audit testing in conformance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Audit Standards.
- Conduct any other projects, reviews, audits, investigations, and due diligence deemed appropriate in their circumstance requested by the Director of Internal Audit.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required, with special emphasis in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems and/or Accounting Business Majors preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 7+ years of professional experience working in the areas of IT audit, IT controls assessment and/or compliance evaluating and testing. Experience with IT and/or Internal Audit or in an External IT Audit Consulting Firm preferred.
- Experience in developing IT audit work programs and/or assisting in IT and/or compliance audits.
- Proficient knowledge of IT general and application controls.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively lead and direct the work of IT-related audit projects/tasks.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
Preferred but not required
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP);
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA);
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA);
- Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA); and/or
- Any other similar type of related accounting, security, or technology professional designation/certification