BOSTIK is hiring! We are currently looking for a Comp Analyst/Sr. HR Generalist for our Wauwatosa, WI location.
The Senior Compensation Specialist will support Compensation & Benefit Programs including reporting, analysis, administration and employee communications.
We seek people who want to be part of a growing, world-class organization. We also offer comprehensive benefits effective DAY 1! “Stick” with us!
Direct Business Support
- Provide HR generalist support and counsel, consistent with organization values, to select sites/populations to include performance management, employee/labor relations, talent selection, talent management, and more.
- Partner with employees and managers to ensure consistent, values based application of HR practices, policies, systems, and procedures.
- Lead HR related projects/initiatives within select sites/populations.
Compensation and Benefits
- Complete reporting and analysis related to benefits and compensation including job analysis, wage reviews, compensation surveys, and market analysis,
- Support and administration of merit cycle and incentive programs.
- Maintain current knowledge of compensation and benefit practices, regulatory factors and trend strategies.
- Supportrequired government filings, audits & internal control procedures and processes
- Lead data compliance and integrity efforts for Bostik HRMS, compensation, benefit, and payroll
- Lead HR System contact for SAP-HR, SuccessFactors, and e-forms systems; data integrity/reporting, configuration, training, support module implementation plans.
- Practices safe work habits in accordance withOSHA and EPA guidelines, and Bostik specific EHS expectations
- Support Compensation & Benefit Programs including reporting, analysis, administration and employee communications
- Backup for Manager, Total Compensation & HR Systems
- Lead system administrator for HRMS (SAPHR) including data integrity, reporting and configuration
- Direct Business Support - Provide direct Human Resources generalist services to multiple manufacturing sites and general employee population as directed
- Lead HR projects as assigned
Context and Environment:
- The job involves strategic independent and collaborative work within the Bostik and Arkema HR teams, with employees and managers within Bostik, Inc., and particularly with select manufacturing sites/populations. A strong understanding of HR fundamentals including employee relations, benefits, payroll, HR systems, labor relations, HR analytics, strong compensation skills are required.
- HRSupport for assigned locations; Compensation & Benefit Analysis and Reporting; HR Systems utilization and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources (related field considered)
- PHR/SPHR and/or advanced degreepreferred
- 3+ years of professional HR roles including experiencesupporting a manufacturing client group, compensation, benefits, and/or HR systems.
- Strong analytical, reporting, and system skills are required – advanced Excel a must,
- Logical decision maker, project management mindset, change management awareness.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Experiencewithsales incentive plans a plus.
- Thrives in an open, growth oriented business. Strong organization and multi-tasking skills. Seen as a “go to” resource. Positive change agent.
- Naturally builds strong relationships across all levels of the organization, with key stakeholders, and external partnerships.
- Some union labor relations experience beneficial, not required.
- Some domestic travel.
About Bostik- Smart Adhesives
With our eyes on the future, Bostik is driven to develop smart adhesives – enabling us to anticipate needs, create value, and shape new capabilities. We are not the right place for everyone. We ARE right for those who work collaboratively to think and act boldly beyond today. Put your potential to work to increase our collective expertise, powered by a spirit of innovation.
As one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies in the world, Bostik designs, manufactures, and markets bonding solutions within a variety of Global Business Units: Industrial Adhesives (Converting, Assembly, Packaging, Transportation, Flexible Packaging and Industrial Laminations); Consumer and Construction (Flooring Installation Systems, Construction Sealants and Adhesives); and Nonwovens (Disposable Hygiene).
Bostik is well positioned as part of Arkema's High Performance Materials segment. A global chemical company and France’s leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day.
Make a difference with Bostik. Build a career with purpose. Experience the impact powerful bonds can make – at a place where you can feel at home.
Compliance: Bostik is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.