The Senior Compensation Analyst will support global initiatives to ensure that PerkinElmer’s total rewards programs are competitive in the market, support the attraction and retention of top talent, and effectively drive business performance.
The impact of the role is broad in scope, involving compensation programs spanning multiple countries and lines of business. This position offers the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of compensation administration in a dynamic global environment.
Runs the annual global compensation planning cycle which includes base salary, bonus and incentive stock programs. Responsibilities include Workday compensation system setup, developing planning calendars, creating engaging training materials to support effective compensation decisions in a global pay for performance environment, developing reports and analyzing recommendations for senior management review.
Responsible for coordinating on time submission of survey input to PerkinElmer’s corporate salary surveys.
Manages the corporate relationship with Market Pay. Works to ensure the organization maximizes the value in this investment to identify market trends and maintain competitive compensation programs.
Oversees the annual market range development process. Sets project timelines and collaborates with global HR Compensation partners to ensure market range updates are timely, accurate and competitive.
Maintains the internal job library and responds to requests to evaluate inclusion of new jobs in the job library.
Reviews global market compensation trends to develop global salary increase budget recommendations.
Administers the company’s equity incentive programs. Ensures the accurate and timely processing of stock grants and tax reporting. Maintains currency on equity related regulatory reporting and compliance requirements globally. Develops participant communications relating to the company’s equity programs.
Consults with HR business partners on compensation programs, projects and issues, with an emphasis on both high-quality application of fundamental compensation principles.
Collaborate on the development of communications and training to help the organization understand, appreciate and effectively apply PerkinElmer’s total reward programs.
Perform compensation analysis for due diligence projects (M&A). Participate in HR integration projects, collaborating with the business HR team to apply proper job classifications and effective integration of incentive compensation programs.
Contributes to Executive Compensation administration.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a compensation professional preferably in the high-technology or life sciences industries. Experience with stock administration is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field such as human resources, finance or business administration.CCP Certification highly desirable.
- Technical skills:Advanced skills in Excel, proficiency in Powerpoint and experience using technology such as Market Pay to model compensation programs are required.
- Experience administering compensation in a Workday HCM environment highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, collaborate with others and drive to achieve agreed-upon results.
- Desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to set priorities while working on multiple projects.
- Experience working in a COE (Center of Excellence) environment a plus.
- Strong problem solving, communication, and presentation skills. The ideal candidate will be well organized and confident to work independently but will be a strong team player.