The Technology Compensation team is responsible for leading the design, implementation, and administration of compensation programs that support key Technology roles across The Walt Disney Company.
The Sr Compensation Analyst assists in the implementation and administration of compensation programs such as offers, base pay, short and long-term incentives, job evaluations, and salary surveys that support the company's business strategy. The Sr. Compensation Analyst also collaborates with compensation peers in each of the business segments on the implementation of centralized, harmonized, and seamless compensation support for functional organizations that span across all business segments.
- Develop compensation proposals for employment offers - consulting with TA and HR Business Partners
- Actively participate in the successful implementation and management of regular compensation activities including promotion reviews, salary survey participation, etc.
- Conduct compensation benchmark assessments; actively seek market intelligence and industry-specific data to inform appropriate solutions for assigned clients
- Evaluate, level, and determine appropriate market value for new and existing jobs
- Assist in creating, applying, and maintaining salary structures and hiring ranges
- Collaborate with HR business partners and assigned clients in the creation and maintenance of consistent job families
- Conduct ad hoc compensation analyses and projects
Requirements / Qualifications
- Strong understanding of compensation program concepts and practices
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with a commitment to accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Demonstrated experience in supporting the day-to-day compensation needs of a large, varied client group
- Ability to make independent decisions and recommendations based on compensation principles and philosophy while understanding & relating to multiple stakeholders from various disciplines (e.g. finance, legal, operations, etc.)
- Strong oral, written, and graphic communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to varying audiences
- Effective consulting skills
- Business-oriented mindset
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a flexible, often ambiguous environment
- Advanced Excel knowledge; SAP, Workday, Cognos and Access experience a plus
- Experience supporting a Technology organization a plus
- 4+ years of experience
- CCP certification a plus
The hiring range for this position in California is $106,900.00 to $136,700.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.