With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Truck and Commercial Operations Manager Lead to join our team in Chicago.
This role will be responsible for:
- Call and visit dealerships in the assigned area of responsibility. Prepare detailed call reports of each visit and post on Dealer 360
- Train dedicated dealer commercial sales reps on prospecting for commercial accounts. Train dealer-retail sales force on the handling of commercial vehicle customers on the show room floor including providing best practices for trucks in addition to vans
- Provide inputs to the E3 tool to gauge dealer engagement. Communicated the opportunity in the E1 (Titan Opportunity) to dealership executive mgmt. Review results of E2 (Dealer Engagement) and E3 (Action Plan) to dealership executive management
- Develop a conversion plan for each dealer making sure dealers are aware of the conversion opportunities including where to go to get vehicles up fitted. Work with all the major up fitters to provide improved services.
- Manage a Co-op marketing fund budget for designated area of responsibility. Budget used to drive sales and OAO in addition to Goodwill support. Reviews and monitors marketing and advertising plans for dealerships and assesses current effectiveness of their efforts. Suggests new marketing programs and techniques providing proven results
- Assist dealership with local marketing activities including appropriate trade shows and events
- Educate and enlighten dealership personal on current incentive programs. Ensure they comply with rules and requirements for incentive payments.
- Degree in Business or related field required.
- 6 years of progressive Marketing and Sales experience for the senior level
- 2 years of analytical experience in various specialties of the auto industry including: Sales Ops - Sales Reporting, Distribution, Car flow, car mix Dealer Agreements- Mkt Rep Market Analytics, Customer Sat/Experience, Facilities/Merchandising Marketing - Price, Advertising and Promos, CMM/ML, Contests & Incentives, Product Planning Parts & Serv - Consumer Affairs, Warranty, Manufacturing Prior work may be a combination within a dealership, region, HQ, or manufacturing facility and may be at the Analyst or Regional Manager level or similar type of position
- Previous experience supervising others and previous experience in a sales capacity is desirable