This position reports to the Senior Manager, Total Rewards, and supports and provides expertise to the KARL STORZ organization as well as the HR Management Team in analyzing human capital data. This position administers Compensation Programs with very little direction or intervention. This position supports KSEA, KSLA, and Shared Services.
- Evaluate jobs and manage job evaluation processes utilizing internal and external equity factors.
- Manage salary survey participation and analyze salary survey results.
- Develop salary offer recommendations.
- Manage merit programs and related systems and processes.
- Assist with managing variable incentive compensation programs and related systems and processes.
- Understand which positions may need additional review by the Senior Manager, Total Rewards, and/or by the Vice President, Human Resources.
- Present to Executives, Directors and Managers.
HR Data & Analysis
- Generate reports from the HR system for analysis. Assist in ensuring system coding supports efficient analysis.
- Research, analyze, and integrate data to provide analysis on, and determine the effectiveness of, Human Resources programs and policies.
- Test SAP HCM products and reports as they relate to Analysis, Compensation, and Benefits. In the event of a change in any HR system, assist in ensuring the new infrastructure supports or mitigates other system dependencies.
- Develop proposals regarding policies, programs, and procedures that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Human Resources and operations.
- Ensure compliance with COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA provisions. Maintain strict confidentially of all employee information.
Partnerships & Environment
- Ensure Senior Manager, Total Rewards is kept advised of all HR-related requests or concerns.
- Partner with HR team members, Finance, Payroll and Accounting functions to ensure processes are effective and efficient. Identify need and recommend modifications continuously to improve administrative procedures.
- Partner with HR team members at all KARL STORZ North America companies to ensure procedures and workflows are effective and efficient, and collaborate on KARL STORZ North America projects.
- Partner with offsite HR teams to ensure effective and efficient HR presence.
- Perform all responsibilities with an understanding of and respect for the complex organizational structure of the KARL STORZ companies.
- Perform effectively and efficiently in a demanding and fast-paced environment with agility to address changing priorities.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of Human Resource programs, Company policies and administrative procedures, as well as laws governing pay and exemption classification.
- Perform administrative work involving the Human Resources functions and maintain related records.
- Ensure thorough and accurate desktop procedures exist for this position.
- Ensure thorough training of individual(s) assigned as backup to the responsibilities of this position.
- Perform backup responsibilities for other HR functions as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years' experience as a Compensation Professional.
- Experience working in a Global company is preferred.
- Experience in working with Human Resource information systems required.
- Success Factors Employee Central and Talent Management experience preferred.
- SAP Human Capital Management experience preferred.
- SAP Talent Manager experience preferred.
- Solid analytical skills are required.
- Experience in workflow analysis preferred.
- Experience in both point factor and market job evaluation systems is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required.
- Project Management experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word required.
- Accuracy and strict attention to detail is a must.