The Lead Compensation Analyst will support the overall program management and administration of Executive Compensation and other compensation programs including Deferred Compensation and Short and Long-term Incentive programs. This role will assist in developing all materials to support executive compensation and other compensation related projects. Additionally, this position will lead the Performance Management program, including design, communications and administration, driving a clear strategy connecting performance and pay.
- Prepare summary information, exhibits and models supporting compensation recommendations.
- Provide analytical support and model executive compensation scenarios.
- Research and assess market prevalence and trends regarding compensation design, variable pay and targets.
- Manipulate large sets of data sets in complex ways and convey findings to an executive audience.
- Participate in third party market surveys and utilize such information to design/modify compensation programs
- Conduct research and analysis on compensation proposals such as retention plans, long term incentive modeling and other compensation trends.
- Demonstrate understanding of the requirements/data elements to create reports which streamline and support compensation programs.
- Run standard and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Provide analytical support regarding research and other related compensation projects.
- Support overall program management and administration of the annual bonus plan and compensation plan review and administration.
- Provide oversight for the administration of the annual long-term incentive award process.
- Conduct peer group studies and develop advanced analyses of executive compensation plan design.
- Provide support regarding compensation committee materials.
- Prepare communication material for executive compensation programs to include pay statements and education materials.
- Lead the effort to create and execute a robust performance management program
- Provide configuration recommendations for HRIS platform to support the performance management program
- Create communication materials to educate management and associates on performance management process
- Drive annual process to assign and cascade goals throughout the organization, as well as capture prior year performance of associates against previous year goals.
- Ensure connectivity of the performance management results with the annual compensation planning processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, business, finance or another related field required.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in an analytical HR or comparable role. Prior experience working in a large, fast-paced organization strongly preferred.
- CPP preferred. Knowledge of financial statements is a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a strong desire to manage details with accuracy.
- Ability to deliver results in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
- Extremely precise, critical attention to detail with advanced excel skills a must.
- Strong prioritization skills, sense of urgency and drive for results.
- Must be outstanding at managing, analyzing and summarizing data into actionable recommendations or conclusions for presentation in a clear, concise and easily understandable manner.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to draw conclusions from data in a logical, systematic way.
- Ability to handle pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment driven by deadlines.
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently and as part of a bigger team.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Compensation & Benefits
- Job Function Bonus and Merit
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree