Senior Commissions Analyst
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
The Sr. Commissions Analyst is the key figure in designing and implementing process improvements to commission files and process. This role performs system reconciliations and validations of reports to verify accuracy and completeness of sales data prior to calculation of commissions. The Sr. Commissions Analyst will report directly to the Team Lead, Commissions and will be responsible for reviewing data entries, calculations and outputs with a high degree of detail. This role will also provide guidance and support to the Commissions team members.
- Process monthly commissions, sales incentives and quarterly bonuses.
- Perform system reconciliations and validations of reports to verify accuracy and completeness of sales data prior to calculation of commissions.
- Review data entries, calculations and outputs with a high degree of detail in order to identify discrepancies and perform corrections and revisions timely.
- Key figure in designing and implementing process improvements to commission files and processes.
- Primary on-boarder and trainer for new Commissions team members.
- Identify and escalate potential process streamlines to department leadership in order to increase business results.
- Oversight and review responsibilities for work processed by Commissions team members.
- Partner with internal customers to transition commission processing to the Commissions Team and provide value added reporting and solutions-oriented customer service.
- Assist HR management with providing and delivering compensation and workforce based analysis and reports.
- Assist with analyses, projections, reports and presentation of results including trends and variances.
- Communicate with Team Lead, Commissions on a regular and timely basis, providing a clear picture of team’s progress, as well as proactively identifying any potential delays or missed deadlines.
- Participate as subject matter expert in Commissions department initiatives.
Internal Customers & Partners
- All AMN team members under an incentive compensation plan
- HR and Finance Leadership
- Business Leadership
- Workday (HRIS)
- MS Office (Advance Excel, Access, Word)
- PeopleSoft Financials
- Sales Commissions systems Software (Xactly, Varicent, Core, Callidus etc.)
- Great Plains
- AMN Proprietary systems or databases
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business related field.
- 5 years + of experience in Commissions and Sales compensationrequired.
- Must be highly analytical and audit minded.
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized and has attention to detail.
- Demonstrated Advanced level experience in Excel and proficiency using Access databases.
- Systems implementation experience a plus.
- Experience with Commissions system software a plus.
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain high level of accuracy.
Work Environment and Culture
- Work performed primarily in an office environment, consisting of light to moderate physical activity, including use of computer, telephone and/or other office equipment.
- Work on-site within the expected work hours and schedule including required meetings and on-time attendance.
- All team members must adhere to AMN Healthcare’s mission statement, core values, and company policies and customer service standards.
- This position description is a communication tool, does not guarantee employment, and is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.