Job Description To assist the Director of Appraisal & Environmental Services in overseeing IB's commercial/residential appraisal, review, and internal policy functions on real estate and real estate related loans to ensure best practices and compliance with both federal and state regulations.
- Prepare appraisal review reports for commercial appraisals. Board policy dictates that all appraisals must have a review. The appraisal review reports must adhere to standards promulgated by the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and the Appraisal Foundation.
- Manage all appraisal vendors including their turn times, work distribution and weekly and monthly report requirements through RIMS system. Ensure that appraisers meet IB's qualifications to appraise for the Bank, and approve or remove appraisers. Assist in tracking second appraisals and the results of the review process.
- Assist the Director in managing the commercial/residential appraisal review process. Includes acting as a liaison between the loan production team and the Bank's Appraisers to resolve all disputes and maintain the firewall per FIREEA regulations.
- B. A. in Economics, Business or related fields
- Minimum 7+ years Commercial appraisal valuationexperience
- MAI and General Appraisal License
- Computer literacy in Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Experience in RIMS on-line Appraisal Management Software
- Experience at some level as a former bank in-house review appraiser