The Senior Commercial Relationship Manager for Banner Bank provides a selection of services (primarily commercial credits and treasury management services) to business clients through active business development and relationship management. This position develops relationships with clients with large/complex businesses and develops and manages a portfolio of high performing commercial relationships.
As a Senior Commercial Relationship Manager with Banner Bank you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and manage relationships with new and existing, large, complex commercial relationships.
- Actively market a broad range of bank services to meet the complex needs of business owners.
- Negotiate loan terms and conditions within scope of authority.
- Prepare and present credit analysis and recommendations on borrowing requests.
- Conduct credit reviews to ensure compliance with policies and regulations. Perform ongoing credit risk management through daily monitoring of the loanportfolio; ensure proper risk rating of portfolio at all times.
- Monitor all credits through periodic reviews and analysis.
- Create awareness of the Bank and its services through community activity.
- Coach and mentor less experienced Commercial Relationship Managers. May assist in supervising loansupport staff.
- Comply with policies, procedures, security requirements, and government regulations.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or other related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8 years of experience in commercial credit, analysis, and business development required.