About the Role
An insurance leader on a national scale, this agency, is proud of its rich history. It's their mission to always do what's right for clients, colleagues and the community. Proud to be an employer of choice, they know dedicated, entrepreneurial insurance professionals are the key to many more years of success. As such, they seek accomplished Senior Commercial Client Managers with expertise in Cyber and/or Management Liability insurance coverage.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Your book of business will be varied in nature based on location and size of accounts. Expect vertical specialization with many of their producers concentrating on pushing into risk management accounts.
- Serve as a management liability expert and internal resource; D&O, Employment Practices Liability and/or Cyber Liability.
- The agency values your experience in the sales process. They'd like to hear about your impact on account rounding and cross selling.
Skills & Experience
- Requires experience at a Senior Commercial Account Manager or Account Executive level with a retail insurance agency or brokerage.
- You must have dealt with all aspects of the client's risk management needs including active relationship development, placement/marketing, underwriting negotiations and active participation in the sales process.
- Technical, subject matter expertise on management liability- Directors & Officers, Errors & Omissions and Employment Practices Liability or Cyber Liability policies.
This is an active client facing role; you will take the lead on strategic conversations regarding renewals, plan design and service execution. An administrative team will support policy servicing.
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$80k-$120k compensation range depending on experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) and company match program
- Generous paid time off (PTO) so you have time to recharge