As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Senior Commercial Analytics Analyst who will provide analytical insights, deepen stakeholder partnerships and help set strategic direction for Ortho Commercial Enablement business intelligence & analytics platforms and programs. Perform in-depth analysis and collaborate with multiple teams to optimize data management, information, visibility and visualization translating into business growth. Work with other business teams as needed to support various growth initiatives. This position can be in either Raritan, NJ or Rochester, NY.
- Strategically identify and drive increased use of data as part of all Commercial business decisions
- Create and analyze various viewpoints & critical KPI measures. Generate points of view, deliver actionable insights tailored to audience
- Build or work with IT/data architects to optimally construct and integrate data across systems, platforms and sub-teams
- Automate and transform data dependent processes. Drive scale, control, simplification and eliminate process variation and waste.
- Establish relationships with internal functional leaders to facilitate prioritization of project flow and deliver to appropriately balanced expectations.
- Provide guidance and support for any contracted team resources to execute on project needs when required.
- Support broader Commercial Enablement initiatives as needed to increase sales productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, Computer information systems, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, or related field required; Masters is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Analytics or equivalent experience building foundational data and translating into action taking insights is required.
- Minimum 3 years experience working with customer facing teams (Sales/Services, and/or Operation roles) is required.
- Must be proficient with data manipulation/coding in one the following: SQL, R, Python, SAS, SPSS.
- Must have demonstrated success in creating insights, storytelling and data visualization communicating directly with sales teams. Communicates complex topics simplistically. Promotes rapid decision making.
- Proven leadership demeanor. Has capacity to take charge as well as support and accept coaching
- Grasps fundamental database design and data management (table/view & query building) concepts
- Capable of reducing large multi-dimensional data sets into more manageable, insightful, and interpretable data.
- High degree of attention to detail.