Senior Collaboration Strategist - Sharepoint
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client is a global software and services firm and we are currently hiring for Senior Collaboration Strategist who has significant experience in designing and solutioning large scale collaboration platforms.
The candidate is required to work with business directly in co-creating solutions that are innovative and most relevant for business.
Specific areas of focus are - digital enablement of traditional collaboration platforms, enterprise search. Key responsibilities include:
- Directly participate in discussions with business to understand their challenges, provide solution options based on product capabilities
- Continuously provide innovative ideas to business to keep the interest going
- Solution presentations to business stakeholders
- Work with development teams to design the preferred solution
- Validate technical delivery of the solution to ensure alignment with business objectives
- Develop complete understanding of the client's technologylandscape so as to be able to guide teams on technology challenges / bottlenecks
Technology: Candidate must have strong expertise in SharePoint, .NET and enterprise search. JIRA / Confluence experience is good to have.